I’m attending African Women In Banking and Finance (Nigeria Country) Awards Launch 2021. Would you like to attend? https://www.linkedin.com/events/nigerianwomeninbankingandfinanceawardsevening2020
Legit Or Like MMM
Purpose: The Commitment Circle process was created for generational wealth for like-minded people. It’s a life-changing experience and an opportunity to work as a community to reach personal and professional goals.
It’s a display of equal effort to achieve equal outcomes.
- This is a 4-week commitment. You must be motivated, feel an obligation to the community and your team members! You must grind for 30 days to reap the blessings of ₦6.300.800.
- You have to have one to two-like minded individuals that are willing to commit with you. You have to ensure that your Invitees also understand the commitment required and will be able to fulfil their obligations.
- If your core team is unable to fulfil their individual obligations, you have to be willing to assist in helping identify the missing spots. You have to be committed to building a strong network of like-minded individuals that understand the blessings outweigh the risk.
- Day 0: All gift exchanges will occur only on Sundays unless notified by your leader. When you are notified of your gift-in date, you will gift ₦10k. as outlined in your gifting instructions and be able to identify your board.
- Week 1: Your ₦10k, the circle closes and you are gifted. You will be allocated ₦80k and will re-gift ₦50k which will go directly into the recipient account as outlined in your gifting instructions. You will keep ₦30k
- Week 2: You will be allocated (8) ₦50k gifts from the same people that gifted you ₦10k the previous gift in the day. The total will be ₦400,000, and you will re-gift ₦250,000, which members will pay directly into the recipient account as outlined in your gifting instructions. You will keep ₦150,000
- Week 3 – You will be allocated (8) ₦250,000 gifts from the same people that gifted you, in the previous gift. You will be allocated ₦2 million and re-gift ₦600,000 as outlined in your gifting instructions. You will keep ₦1.4000,000
- Week 4 – Your last week in the commitment circle, you will receive (8)₦600,000 gifts from the same people that gifted you ₦250,000 the previous week. You will keep ₦4.800,000 Million You have now completed the cycle.
All gifts received during the 4-week cycle is as followed:
Week 1 ₦30k
Week 2 ₦150,000
Week 3 ₦1.400,000
Week 4 ₦4.800,000
- Continue to share this opportunity with like-minded people.
- This is a voluntary process and participants assume all risks.
- As a participant, I agree to follow the rules, act with integrity, uphold the community and I will not dispute any/all gifts blessed.
BY THE GRACE OF GOD WE SHALL ALL WIN🙏🤑💃🏿💃🏿
click on this link to join the 6.3M Geng https://chat.whatsapp.com/DvuTUS9ugUd0EvQZbZxxV4
Beautiful People on the Street We are hustlers from all walks of life born of wooden spoon
Street movers, we work hard daily to earn our living,we live in slums common called ghetto.
We make them rich while they device means to keep us their slaves like forever constantly making laws to widening the margin
We work and they take the glory every time In past they say youth are the leaders of tomorrow till today Obi is still a boy.
When will tomorrow comes? Why tomorrow I ask sir? I think today is better Nigeria is going to be better they say in the 90’s new century is disappearing gradually it citizen know no peace nor can they say I have one thousand naira to eat for the day but the economy is always good on paper
Who am I to blame The government or the people Each has hands in this crime if investigated properly Her servant who ought to serves Has become her lord his leader confuse and blind short of ideas and sight.
He said they are like Hen Catch pile off his feathers now an it will cry after leave it to play go get corn drop it one by one on the floor in front of the Hen and it will follow you even to the abbatoir
Nevertheless the people are silent, lovers of prayer looking unto heaven awaiting the savior to come. Ignorant of the fact that heaven help those who help themselves because faith without work is death
This is the way to treat them my fellow brothers (politicians) he also said when you see that their voice is one or they are coming together. Divide them with The following tools
Poverty, it is only the person that is satisfy that have a choice, give them (the poorest of the poor) stipend an they will worship you forever even wants to die for you.
Religion, The believe in the doctrine that says when they clap you at your left cheese turn your right cheese to be punch. They quote scriptures to backup their interest while while telling you to follow the rules. Get angry but don’t let the sun goes down before your anger be wise
Ethnicity, will if you commit they will cover you once you them you are one of them my brother ….to be continue