I’m attending African Women In Banking and Finance (Nigeria Country) Awards Launch 2021. Would you like to attend? https://www.linkedin.com/events/nigerianwomeninbankingandfinanceawardsevening2020
How I Wish
Oooo , how I wish I can be growing younger every year so that I can be taken care of ; like a baby and I wont have reasons to struggle through life. Akinola ! omode aano, eeem could you believe ? they have being calling me Uncle. Hope in some years to come some people will not start calling me daddy. And to be a man I heard it on my way to this mother earth yesterday that , is not easy or is it the part of the world that I found my self that is not easy ?
Purpose: The Commitment Circle process was created for generational wealth for like-minded people. It’s a life-changing experience and an opportunity to work as a community to reach personal and professional goals.
It’s a display of equal effort to achieve equal outcomes.
1. This is a 4-week commitment. You must be motivated, feel an obligation to the community and your team members! You must grind for 30 days to reap the blessings of ₦6.300.800.
2. You have to have one to two-like minded individuals that are willing to commit with you. You have to ensure that your Invitees also understand the commitment required and will be able to fulfil their obligations.
3. If your core team is unable to fulfil their individual obligations, you have to be willing to assist in helping identify the missing spots. You have to be committed to building a strong network of like-minded individuals that understand the blessings outweigh the risk.
4. Day 0: All gift exchanges will occur only on Sundays unless notified by your leader. When you are notified of your gift-in date, you will gift ₦10k. as outlined in your gifting instructions and be able to identify your board.
5. Week 1: Your ₦10k, the circle closes and you are gifted. You will be allocated ₦80k and will re-gift ₦50k which will go directly into the recipient account as outlined in your gifting instructions. You will keep ₦30k
1. Week 2: You will be allocated (8) ₦50k gifts from the same people that gifted you ₦10k the previous gift in the day. The total will be ₦400,000, and you will re-gift ₦250,000, which members will pay directly into the recipient account as outlined in your gifting instructions. You will keep ₦150,000
7. Week 3 – You will be allocated (8) ₦250,000 gifts from the same people that gifted you, in the previous gift. You will be allocated ₦2 million and re-gift ₦600,000 as outlined in your gifting instructions. You will keep ₦1.4000,000
8. Week 4 – Your last week in the commitment circle, you will receive (8)₦600,000 gifts from the same people that gifted you ₦250,000 the previous week. You will keep ₦4.800,000 Million You have now completed the cycle.
All gifts received during the 4-week cycle is as followed:
Week 1 ₦30k
Week 2 ₦150,000
Week 3 ₦1.400,000
Week 4 ₦4.800,000
9. Continue to share this opportunity with like-minded people. Interested click on this link below
10. This is a voluntary process and participants assume all risks.
11. As a participant, I agree to follow the rules, act with integrity, uphold the community and I will not dispute any/all gifts blessed.
BY THE GRACE OF GOD WE SHALL ALL WIN🙏🤑💃🏿💃🏿
#Memory Makers #olufreshchannel #birth shout-out
Dynamo family is a cell meeting name at Christ Embassy Ikoyi Church.
With love will have come together to say a birthday Shout-out to our amiable sister, Sister Victoria.
Watch to the end to hear what the cell leader talks about birthday click on the link below to watch the short clip on Youtube please don’t forget to subscribe to our channel.